- Put in place contacts with the family members.
- Work together with the family to fulfill the last wishes of the deceased.
- 96 hours scheduled time for fundraising amongst RPNG members.
- Budget for corpse transport or funerals expenditure.
- Manage tasks with the town hall, the coroner, the hospital, the pension fund.
- Manage the communication with the Cameroon's embassy (to obtain the pass for the repatriation of the deceased).
- Manage the communication to obtain the approval for burial in Germany.
- Contact with psychological counseling office such as Caritas or Evangelische Kirche Mannheim.
*) Only a recommandation RPNG does not fulfill the service.